The Big 5 (Attex 8x8)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Big 5 (Attex 8x8)

Looks Great!!! Bring it to Philipsburg!!!!

Nice! Gotta see this one drive
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

I have to really hand it to Mike on this build. I know he does great work, but I never expected it to turn out this well. It looks like brand new. And I have to admit, I would take his machine over any new one out there on the market today. Those 25" Rawhide III's, true 8 wheel drive T-20, that thick poly skid plate, and a big torquey Kubota engine make for a seriously capable amphib! I'm sure it will be a common site to see this rig pulling out stuck machines at future rides and traversing the most extreme trails.

I hope Mike doesn't mind me posting these pictures for him, but everyone needs to see this amazing machine and all of this excellent craftsmanship. Congrats on one of the greatest trail machine builds out there!

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    I would take his machine over any new one out there on the market today.
    Amen!!!!!!!!!

Mike, that thing is awsome!!! I think it might be my favorite ATV. Bring it to the Ledges!!!!

Outstanding! That is one nice restoration. I can't wait to see it first hand.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

A Super Job. Will it be race ready?
    Can't wait to see it in person.

Whipper

Good job Mike, it's nice to see you're making room for a family

First of all, thanks everybody for all the compliments. It makes all the work worth it. i'm really happy with how it's coming together, and I consider myself lucky to be able to bring a machine like this back to the trails (or battlefield!), where it belongs.

I plan to have it at Ledges.... That's the ultimate goal. I've brought racers for the past two years, and this year i want to make a four stroke assault on the terrain. Right now, she's just a shell, and I need to work on the final fitment of the engine. I have a little over a month, so it shouldn't be too hard of a job. Things are coming together well...

Thanks again,
    Mike

Cool Kool!!

Mke, Thats really super work. Great looking sled. Hope to see it one day soon! (Busco maybe?).

Still want a KID

I put together a video of just Big 5 from the Ledges. I think the music is fitting for a 1972 army vehicle.

+ Reply to Thread