amphibious bike

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: amphibious bike

amphibious bike

Cheep AATV

Kinda cool, but I'll stick with my Attex. My feet don't get wet and I don't have to fold up my water wings.

When I watched this video I thought I,d post it just for fun. After all , it does qualify as amphibious. A man on a bike rides it across a pond with only paddles on the rear wheel, and then a young teenage boy rides it down the street.

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Is that... I think it is... It's MOSES!

Now we know how they got away from the Pharaoh!

( QUOTE ) " Is that... I think it is... It's MOSES ! Now we know how they got away from the Pharaoh. "

brushcutter,

Now that was funny!

THATS COOL BUT I CANT SEE PEDDILING MY LEGS OFF JUST TO GIVE MY ASS A RIDE WHEN I HAVE AN ARGO THAT WILL WORK JUST AS WELL AND KEEP MY BUT DRY

I hope i can ride a bike when i get that old,You go pops.

very poor...

3RD world enginuity(sp?). I like it. That thick pink foam can be used for allot of things. it's light and highly floatable. It can be glasssed over.

I wanted to laminate several sheets together and shape it down to a scale off-shore race boat. Glass the hull and install a jetski drive system. Worlds smallest speed boat.

I'm sorry. WAY off topic....

+ Reply to Thread