Wiring problem

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wiring problem

Wiring problem

I just got my first argo and it's a fix-er-up-er-at best but i love it.. problem is i'm having trouble wiring it correctly. There is No wiring in it at all and i really dont want to fry anything that i cant get parts for. It's a early 80's machine with a 16hp tecumseh any help would be very appreciated.

Cool Argo Manual!

Howdy! Best bet is to get a manual from Argo. Contact Wendy and she will send you a PDF file. The manual will give you a schemadic(?) and it will help you out alot. I will look for her email address or maybe someone will chime in with it soon. Good Luck!

Oh yea - Welcome to the site!!!!
    Still want a KID

hi my frend got the same engine in his i was wondering how the charging system is hooked up?

nevermind last comment found a online manual for the engines , http://www.smallenginesuppliers.com/...nformation.pdf
    Last edited by macgyver; 06-07-2009 at 10:20 PM.

thanks!

Thanks all, that helped... this is a good site... my project argo (code named OLGA among the guy) now lives.

+ Reply to Thread