How to build an angle iron body band

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to build an angle iron body band

How to build an angle iron body band

LarryW just posted a great how-to article on building an angle iron body band. If you have ever wanted to do this now you have a how-to with some great tips. It's always good to learn from someone else that has done it before you. Larry, thanks for taking the time to write that!

Since we close the articles section of the site from comments, anyone that has any questions or comments can use this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    LarryW just posted a great how-to article on building an angle iron body band. If you have ever wanted to do this now you have a how-to with some great tips. It's always good to learn from someone else that has done it before you. Larry, thanks for taking the time to write that!

Since we close the articles section of the site from comments, anyone that has any questions or comments can use this thread.
    thanks larry and mike getting ready to put one around the attex , and finsh out the max IV . also put tow hooks on both . robbie .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Cool Great Article Larry

Really good read for DIY's. Well done.

Still want a KID

good job, you make it look simple
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Nice Article, Larry!!!!

Thanks Larry.
    Banned

Nicely done

I like the smooth look, but for the last one I made for my Conquest, I left the welds. It gives a different look, and turned out well.

RD

+ Reply to Thread