Evil Attex Racer Project

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Evil Attex Racer Project

Evil Attex Racer Project

Here is a slideshow of pictures taken along the build of my Attex Racer. I would have like to have posted pictures as I went but time did not allow. I would like to thank everyone for all of their parts, advice, and help with this project. If it wasn't for the guys on this site I know this project would not have happened. Thanks guys. I really learned a lot building my racer and had a lot of fun too!!!
    Cole

Cole, that was so neat to watch. You did a great job & I for one am glad you got to race it.

BTW, I knew sprockets grew on trees. I just knew it.

Bridget

That was great!!! I didnt know you did all that when I saw it in person. I just knew it was clean machine and looked great!!! Great Video.

I like the part where all the axles and sprocket tubes where hanging from the tree, I thought it was an attex christmas.

Nice work! The machine and the slideshow. Maybe the best video I've seen posted so far.

Lance

Troutman, North Carolina, United States, 111622645520387, Troutman, North Carolina
    Cole,
    That was a great slideshow and and awesome racer! You obviously put alot of work into it.
    Great job!
    Beth
    Max II Girls...The Best in the World!

awesome slideshow, and an even nicer machine Cole!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Wow!

Great video, and great job Cole (and Chuck!) I can't imagine running up against the deadline like you guys did.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Fine detail on the ATTEX. Excellent workmanship. Love the slide show. I knew I forgot something. The 6x6 world tag on the bottom. Perfect for me.

Thumbs down

Great slide show there Cole!!!! A lot of determination went into having that machine ready!!! Kudo to you and Chuck.

BTW: Nice ride

Lewis

Very Cool! That was fun watching the build.

+ Reply to Thread