October 2009 Busco Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2009 Busco Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    Randy, are you the only one there right now?
    yea joe he is . beth and race are going down tonight . so he will have some help . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    yea joe he is . beth and race are going down tonight . so he will have some help . robbie
    Will most everyone be there tomorrow, or Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by kahn View Post
    Tremendous amount of work here at Busco. So much to get done and just not enough time. I wish I could swap with Robbie or McCoy. Got to be easier way than this.

Hot today, little breeze. Might have to ride the shaded trails today and later a little swim to cool off. Ice is running a little low. Food is holding up good. The Margarittas are just a little too frosty and sting just a bit when you drink em too fast.

Cheerleader hunting is going real good!!!! Caught one last night. She was running pretty hard but after a little moonshine and Mountain Dew, she calmed right down. Newlyweds next door were honeymooning. Big mudslingin 4 wheelers and a Yeller 4x4 Chevy Silverado. Hey landed him a nice one!!!!!

Well, don't have time to tell it all. Need some help here. Gonna run a stalk tonight on small group of doe cheerleaders. Looks like its gonna be a long night again!!!

Yes most will be there tomorrow early.

Troutman, North Carolina, United States, 111622645520387, Troutman, North Carolina
    We're on our way, Kahn!! We'll be there in a little more than an hour!!
    East bound and down...we're loaded up and truckin'!!

Beth and Brian
    Max II Girls...The Best in the World!

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3sgirl View Post

Beth and Brian
    sweetttttttttttttttttt. robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3sgirl View Post

Beth and Brian
    Everytime you two go somewhere I get a report of some six wheelers on the Interstate. This time my father saw you on 85. He was on his way back from the Greenville area and said he caught a glimpse of three six wheelers turned sideways on a trailer headed the other way.

I assumed it was you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Everytime you two go somewhere I get a report of some six wheelers on the Interstate. This time my father saw you on 85. He was on his way back from the Greenville area and said he caught a glimpse of three six wheelers turned sideways on a trailer headed the other way.

I assumed it was you anyway.
    you know it was . mike . what time you leaveing . . robbie

Well, we're finally packed and loaded. We're down to one machine and it's raining pretty hard right now, so it should be a great weekend! We plan on being on the road by 5:30 which should put us in Busco by 10:30 or 11:00 am. See you then!

Sue said if we let her stay home she'd send the wings!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Sue said if we let her stay home she'd send the wings . and miss all the fun ??????????????? robbie thanks mrs sue .

I'll be there whenever I get there tomorrow afternoon. hopefully by the time it gets dark. I hope by 6 or so. still need to get clothes together, tent, etc. stop and get some food on the way and load up the Z. I got the scrambler in the truck! its a little sideways but fine.

+ Reply to Thread