October 2009 Busco Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2009 Busco Ride

Busco

Well, this turned out to be the worst weekend for me trying to make this event. Tried to make it workout, but the job just got in the way. Got home from work last night at 3:00. Thought about coming down, but it would only be for one day and it's just too far for that. Robbie and Randy, Yuengling Beer next time.

Joe I will have the hustler straight soon is there somewhere in our area that u know is a good place to ride? I made it almost 100 yards last night on my first ride before engine shut off ordered a carb kit today it would only run with choke on

Cool BuScooo RiPoRgtT#

Welp, CCCHheerleader hunting is ginog rael good! Caghut two so far and lokoing rael good oevr clsoe to the sawmp.

Eevrbyody gnoe on a rdie now and I am wtachnig a btotle of Jim Baem!!!!

And some yuong Cheerlaeedrs arcoss the raod!

Wsih you were her!!

Oh YEAH!!! I MADE THE WALL!!!!! All 8 and my fat but in a beautifull splender of stupid!!!!! Thanks for the Picture George!!!!
    Last edited by kahn; 10-10-2009 at 02:06 PM.
    Still want a KID

G'day and Thanks to the Busco Beach crew

G'day fellas and ladies;

I just made it back home to Cary.

I wanted to say thank you to each and everyone of you for your hospitality and friendliness today. I had an absolute blast! It has been a dream of mine to go 6 wheeling with a fine group of people and today was just that. It was an awesome trail ride with many laughs.

Thanks for allowing me to tag along with you most of the day Don. I felt I knew you before we actually met face to face (after 5 years of phone calls or e-mails). I had a great time riding around and chatting with you Don.

George! Thanks so much for the awesome ride in the racer today. Man is that thing fast! I loved that ride, thanks.

I hope we can all meet up real soon again for a ride. My wife is feeling very homesick at this time though (we have not been able to make many friends here so well and she is starting to feel pretty lonely), so I am not sure if I will be still living in the USA for the next Busco Beach gathering. I hope that I am though.

Take care guys and thanks again for the great day!

Joe, I hate that you couldn't make it. It was a great time as usual. Jennifer and I arrived Friday in time for the night ride and we left at dinner on Saturday but we still got in a good bit of riding and was able to test out her car.

I was thankful that nothing broke on here Max IV. It did great in the mud. She didn't have to get pulled out any but I managed to get it stuck near the river once. Overall I was very pleased with its performance. It is geared so low right now that it had tons of power and spun the tires with ease and climbed great.

My quote for the weekend came from Jennifer when someone asked her why she didn't have a winch for it yet. She replied "It doesn't need one" She made me proud.

Here is a link to the album in my gallery from this weekend: http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=704

It rained so much that I didn't get much video but will have something up in a few days after I see what I got.

Thanks to all of you for such a great ride!

we Just got home from an awesome weekend of doing dumb stuff. we had no major machine failures. Beth blew beads all weekend (not her fault... time for different tires) and kept McCoys tire service busy. she also managed to put an 8 inch crack in the bottom of her poly tub i think i need to practice my plastic welding. in about 8 minutes on the track i mangled 2 axles on my racer, so it went back on the truck. the Wild wolf ran great all weekend, but i broke an axle this morning so i skipped todays ride.

there are several pictures in my gallery http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/show...500/ppuser/295
    and here are a few of the highlights.

as usual we got to meet some great new people. i kept catching Whipper taking pictures of mud to show people in phoenix. we had a few guys nearly drown in the mud, but brought every one home alive
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Yeah, it was a big disappointment that I couldn't make it! Looking forward to seeing all the pix and video!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Joe, I hate that you couldn't make it. It was a great time as usual. Jennifer and I arrived Friday in time for the night ride and we left at dinner on Saturday but we still got in a good bit of riding and was able to test out her car.

I was thankful that nothing broke on here Max IV. It did great in the mud. She didn't have to get pulled out any but I managed to get it stuck near the river once. Overall I was very pleased with its performance. It is geared so low right now that it had tons of power and spun the tires with ease and climbed great.

My quote for the weekend came from Jennifer when someone asked her why she didn't have a winch for it yet. She replied "It doesn't need one" She made me proud.

Here is a link to the album in my gallery from this weekend: http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=704

It rained so much that I didn't get much video but will have something up in a few days after I see what I got.

Thanks to all of you for such a great ride!

I got home several hours ago. I had a great time this weekend! I can't wait for the next trip out there. once I got home the scrambler fired right up and I drove it around for at least 20 minutes. of course now the pressure plates are slipping like crazy. I can't wait for vids and pics to start popping up. thank everybody for such a great weekend. And Marc, can you thank Tom and Lorrie for me also?

Busco Beach Ride.

Well,..........what can i say about this trip. Awesome

This was one of the best trips, fun was not the word to express the chills, spills, splashes and dashes that went on this weekend. We had special guests from all over. As the videos and pictures begin to surface it will be obvious how much fun can occur in one weekend.

Guys this event just keeps getting better each and every time.

Thanks to all that came and hope to see each and everyone again. 6x6world.com

Cool Well Well Well,,,

Well, I found out several things about life this weekend! It’s a Dance and you shouldn’t miss a beat. I had one of the Best weekends. I got to see a bunch of really great friends. I made some new ones. I got rested, and got exhausted again. I ate like a King!!! (Thanks Tom and Robbie and Beth Makes really good Chowder!!(5 bowls btw)). Marc can fix anything with a cup of water, a pine cone and a handful of sand!! Girls ain’t scared of nothing!!!!!! George is a really good looking guy! (and he is a great photographer) , Tom can cook anything and make it taste great! Lewis can’t walk in the mud! Neither can John!! But I am glad they tried. Brian’s winches are lifesavers. (He must have pulled out 20 times). McCoy is my Hero! And a tire genious!! Springers are really smooooooth at high speeds! Don is my Hero too and I really like his boys (Q and Bud, I am so very glad ya’ll came!) Alex is a swamp monster, and Little George is going to be as cool as his dad!!!! Stephen, Trade it in bro, it won’t go where I hunt at! Ally, Tell Him!! Wild Boar don’t taste like chicken! MoonShine IS ok in the mornings!!! Mike, I am impressed. Jennifer, you can out run him now!!! Candy Canes ain't as sweet muddy

Whipper and Bridget, I am so glad that ya’ll were able to come. It was one of the highlights of my year to get to meet you and I hope we can ride again sometime soon. You folks are just as wonderful as Lewis and George have told me and you are welcome at my fire anytime!! God Bless

For those who don’t get to go much, take the time to come and ride with the Carolina Boys. We will get you muddy, dusty and wet!! We’ll get ya stuck and then pull ya out and laugh about it later. We always have coffee and food and sometimes we ain't sure what it is but we will feed ya. Great friends here, I know, you can’t find folks like this every day. Ya’ll mean the world to me and you have made my life much more exciting and interesting and I Love You all!!!!

Kahn

ps.. Avengers will Stand on Two Wheels and They FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by kahn; 10-11-2009 at 11:49 PM.
    Still want a KID

+ Reply to Thread