October 2009 Busco Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2009 Busco Ride

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-13-2016 at 09:14 PM.

Videos and Pictures

I cannot wait to see more pictures and footage! The weekend was an absolute blast with many happy memories!

So, will Youtube be filled up?

Thumbs down

Stevo, we were so glad that you and your son could make it! We look for you to make future rides with us so watch the site for future adventures of the Carolina boys. Videos and pictures are coming soon. Great to meet you!!!!!

GTFU!
    I Love the Smell of KLOTZ in the Morning. It Smells Like....... HORSEPOWER!

Thanks from me & the boys!

Thanks to the Carolina boys and everybody else that made the Busco weekend so much fun. The boys and I had a blast- never been on trail rides quite like those! All the food and amphib BS sessions could not be beat.

Next time, the Bigfoot goes up the hills and into the water!

Don, Bud, Q
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

hi all. jest got back . alley is still in kinston with mom . she is doing good setting in a chair . had the best weekend ever . great friends great food .pleanty of mud . tom and lorie please come back we had a great time . and some mighty fine food. tom is a chef and great at it . mark great as allways thanks for comeing down . to our long distance gest . we miss u all ready . you are more than welcom anytime . whipper and bridget , put the max IV through the ringer . climbed that 70 ft hill easyly /. had to climb it with the max II to . had the most fun ever can't wait till the next time . robbie , alex, hunter. steven, rogers .
    Last edited by rdr; 10-12-2009 at 04:22 PM.
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Thanks to the Carolina boys and everybody else that made the Busco weekend so much fun. The boys and I had a blast- never been on trail rides quite like those! All the food and amphib BS sessions could not be beat.

Next time, the Bigfoot goes up the hills and into the water!

Don, Bud, Q
    don had the best time ever . great to see our carolina boys from va . you guys are great . now is time to put the desel in the big foot . or a bandelo . that bigfoot is beggin for some horsepower . and will be unstobable with it . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Here is a little slide show i put together. I know the date is wrong at the end I changed it and it still was wrong. Who cares it's what went on that matters. Hope you enjoy. We did!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-13-2016 at 09:15 PM.

great vido there lewis . loved every min of it . bridget so glad you and whipper came down . it was a blast . thanks robbie

+ Reply to Thread