October 2009 Busco Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: October 2009 Busco Ride

Thanks

Thanks for all the vidieos and pictures everyone. I had a ball. Would love to do it again.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-13-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Thumbs down

Alex, you come back and ride with us! We enjoyed getting to know you and you push pretty good. Had a blast!!! Glad to see you have joined the site.

too bad no one got any vid of the saturday night ride
    I learned one thing that night, you CAN swim in mud

atvrider93, you're right - all of the pictures and video were great - but the Saturday night MUD ride was the best !!! We’d probably all still be there if you didn’t go swimming…

Tom and I can’t wait till next time.

Lorrie

Glad you joined! thanks for everything, and the food was great!

Quote Originally Posted by firefly66 View Post
    atvrider93, you're right - all of the pictures and video were great - but the Saturday night MUD ride was the best !!! We’d probably all still be there if you didn’t go swimming…

Tom and I can’t wait till next time.

Lorrie
    welcom welcom lorrie . bout time you and tom found us . benn missing you all bunches . i know chef tom has been cooking up a storm . can wait to ride and eat some more of tom's vittles . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

+ Reply to Thread