The Gaganator Project

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: The Gaganator Project

Took some time, but I've finally sourced 6 more. The wreckers didn't know how to charge me.. so I got those for free!

DPP_0004.jpg

Update: My whole take on this thing has changed quite a bit (because of new opportunities), but because of that fabrication has come to a standstill. I assure you all it is for the better. I never envisioned a custom build beyond my backyard mechanic skills of hack job welding and piecing together random parts with JB weld, but now I think I've found a solution to every idea I've ever wanted to pursue with this machine (without paying $$$ for custom made parts). I akin it to digging a hole with a shovel while watching a bobcat move 1000lbs of dirt in a minute... I'm there, I would love to do the work, but if I could just jump in that bobcat I'd have er done in a second. So, I've spent most of my time back on the drawing board re-designing the machine so that a cnc can make all of the parts for me (out of aluminum) with very little fab involved, so that I can just bolt everything together. All the concepts are the same, but now more of a reality than a cumbersome pipe dream. I will have a design video coming out shortly.

Just finished reading over this... good stuff for sure
    Thanks
    Ty Turner

870-818-1315
    tyturnersoffroad@yahoo.com

JESUS ROCKS

wow that blows my mind. its brilliant

+ Reply to Thread