Check this out!!!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Check this out!!!

Check this out!!!

If I win the Lottery I would love to try one of these!

Sorry if the attachment does not work

Looks really stable. I wonder how much it weighs. I betcha when you get stuck in deep mud you are really stuck!
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

check this out

Quote Originally Posted by wheeler View Post
    Looks really stable. I wonder how much it weighs. I betcha when you get stuck in deep mud you are really stuck!
    the buddy system to unstuck that machine would require several maxs an equal number of argos and at least one diesel mud-ox

I really like the attack angle of the tracks to help climb up/out, also the aggressive paddles on the track. I also like the full hydrostatic drive and mid mount motor with room to still haul some stuff, plus suspension. Best thing that unlike other similar styled machines to this is that it is amphibious. I would not like to know the price though, I think it is one of those if you need to ask the price you do not want it.

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    I would have liked to see it on a deep water entry. It appears that the front might dip a bit, other than that I like it, seems to be a capable machine.
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

Rear wheel drive to the sprocket, just like a tank or armored personnel carrier. Looks something like the suspension on a WW2 Stuart light tank.

I spent several hours talking to a Lite Trax factory engineer at a couple outdoor shows. They had dealers in Alaska and delivered a few vehicles. He thought amphibious capibilities would help sales here. The suspension looks a bit light for the type of use I'm used to. They are in Utah, I may stop in and see them in the spring.

+ Reply to Thread