High performance kohler

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: High performance kohler

Thumbs down High performance kohler

Just found a net kohler web site. Its called www.midwestsupercub.net They have some 25hp kohler motors putting out 80hp.That would make one heck of a engine in our 6x6 and 8x8s. It would probably just rip them apart. Did not know if anyone else knew of this.
    Last edited by Mike; 09-30-2007 at 09:20 PM. Reason: added clickable link

Cool site. I have never seen them before, there is however a local guy that builds verticle shaft kohler's up to 50HP for lawnmower racing!!!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

I think I will pull my kohler and send it to them for some extra horsepower.

I think I might have to put a Kohler in my newest Attex now. Very cool!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread