GBC mudbuster

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GBC mudbuster

GBC mudbuster

how well do you think these tires will swim they are made by GBC and called the mudbuster
    Attached Images
    l___>
    what good is it if it dont float

You might want to ask Evil8x8. I believe he has those tires or similar ones on his Argo 8x8.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

They will swim very slow. For them to swim, the Vs need to point back (standard amphib way) and you need to turn them slow. I have Mudbusters on my Argo. Them move me around the pond I fish in good enough for my purposes. They swim very slow but I love everything else about them.

i'm going to do a little expirement with the ones on Beth's max. i think if you removed the outer lug that is positioned between the chevrons they might swim a little better.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I have just bought some more tyers to replace these ones. I found them so slow at swimming that the wind would blow me back fasterthan I could swim forward and when or if you got to the bank they didn't have the traction to get me out on to the bank. As far as mud goes they glog up with mud and spin. I now run good mud grip tyers and an outbord moter.
    THE KIWI

+ Reply to Thread