Driving Videos

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Driving Videos

Driving Videos

so is there any 6x6 driving training videos im still having trouble mastering climbing over large logs and mounds and in really sticky mud? anything ouyt there to help i mean dont get me wrong i am pretty good but not an expert yet a video would help
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

If you can, try to approach them diagonally. The Max IV, and all of the poly body Hustler models have a larger gap between the middle and front set of wheels compared to the middle and rear set of wheels. This can make your 6x6 get hung up when crossing a log. If you hit it diagonally you'll most likely climb right over without much of an issue.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Jeff is right about approaching logs at a slight angle. Also, in sticky mud, it helps to quickly engage each stick one and a time.

thanks

thats a lil bit of the info i was looking for what happened to route 6x6 it looks like no one posts there anymore and there use to be some good info there especially alot on driving tips we should make that a section here
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Country the best learning tool that I have found is to find some other aatvs go with them and see how they go up hills and over logs. There's always some one on here thats up for a ride. Just post where you at and someone will be close by. Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

What Cougar said

Cougar is right, riding with others will help sharpen skill and give you a little extra confidence as to try more challenging terrain. If you get stuck they will make a video of it, this i am sure.

Lewis

Smile What Cougar Said

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Cougar is right, riding with others will help sharpen skill and give you a little extra confidence as to try more challenging terrain. If you get stuck they will make a video of it, this i am sure.

Lewis
    Hi Lewis, I think you meant to mention that after the movie----They wil usually pull you out. HAHA

+ Reply to Thread