Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

Cool Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

I know you have them so let's see those Max pictures. I'll start us off with a Max II and a max IV.
    Attached Images

How about a couple Attex(es) and a RIM for good measure...

Here's a few choice pics of a few of my machines.
    The two caged beasts are an Attex ST/400 with a 503 Rotax, an Attex Superchief with a 440 Cuyuna, there is a bone-stock Attex ST/295 with a 295 JLO, and an original RIM (predecessor to the Max IV) with an (original) Chaparral/Xenoah 484cc (48 hp) two stroke. There is at least one 4-stroke project Attex in the works with a 26 horse EFI Kohler, hopefully done by mid July.

It's good to see a new 6x6 message board. I hope it'll get a lot of activity.

~mike
    Attached Images
    Last edited by hydromike; 06-06-2007 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Here's a few choice pics of a few of my machines.
    The two caged beasts are an Attex ST/400 with a 503 Rotax, an Attex Superchief with a 440 Cuyuna, there is a bone-stock Attex ST/295 with a 295 JLO, and an original RIM (predecessor to the Max IV) with an (original) Chaparral/Xenoah 484cc (48 hp) two stroke. There is at least one 4-stroke project Attex in the works with a 26 horse EFI Kohler, hopefully done by mid July.

It's good to see a new 6x6 message board. I hope it'll get a lot of activity.

~mike
    Awesome machines! You have some powerful rides there and I love the look of those Attex's with the cage. They look mean. Thanks for posting the pics. I'm glad that there is now a resident Attex expert What state are you in by the way?

Also, thanks for the kind words about the forum. I too hope we can get some decent activity. Hopefully I will have time over the next few months to put up a gallery and some articles, etc but if you ever have any suggestions just let me know.

Mike

One more thing. Where have I seen the picture of that Attex before? I know I recognize it but can't remember where.

One of my Max II ATVs with a 570cc 18HP Briggs Vanguard and all the bells and whistles.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    and all the bells and whistles.
    I would say so! Great pics and I love that color man. What size winch is that?

Thanks Mike! That winch is actually from Harbor Freight tools and it works great! It is a 2000lb and it seems like it could pull my Max II straight up a 90 degree incline. And the price is right too......only $49.99!!!

You can't beat that. I think mine is a 2000 pound too. Sometimes it sounds like it is struggling though especially when I had to winch out of a sandy creek bed but it has never not done the job.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post

One of my Max II ATVs with a 570cc 18HP Briggs Vanguard and all the bells and whistles.
    where have i seen that camo body before lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    One more thing. Where have I seen the picture of that Attex before? I know I recognize it but can't remember where.
    I dunno.... I've posted it all over the place. It's on AttexATVs.com, It's on my MySpace page, it's on Photobucket..., it's on Route6x6. I'm way up in NY right next to JeffP (jpswift1). I had hopes that he'd post the pic of his racer-in-progress soon. He needs to get it done ASAP! Right Jeff?!

Jeff and I are lucky that we live right next to RI. We go down and chat it up with the engineers and the owner and check out all the R&D stuff, the racks of MaxIIs and IVs, the pallets of bodies, frames, tires, engines, cages... It's intimidating. We're there throwing cash their way about once a month. A great group of folks.

~m

+ Reply to Thread