Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

Max IV Suspension seat

Here we are taking a break following our first trip out in the Max IV.

Tractor suspension seat really helps soak up the bumps.
    I pushed the 20 HP Magnum Kohler in this Max to the max. From sand bar jumping in the river to steep inclines and declines, over downed trees, through mud bogs that would bury the Praire 4x4 700 in the background, down through tight twisty trails at full throttle etc.

This AATV rocks!!!
    Toyman's AATV Toys;

Max IV
    Project Muscateer (trans. rebuild)
    Previously owned AATVs; Terra Tiger, pair of MaxIIs and Attex 450 Tomahawk, Hustler

Alaskan Max IV

Here's a pic of my '04 Max IV with a rollcage I made between hunting seasons.
    Attached Images

BrianW ,

Thats one hefty roll cage I,d say. Are those Executioner tires on your Max IV? If so, how well do they swim in the water?

That's a beefy cage!

That is just too cool!

Have a good one.
    Ya ain't stuck til the winch cable comes out!!!

Tires

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    BrianW ,

Thats one hefty roll cage I,d say. Are those Executioner tires on your Max IV? If so, how well do they swim in the water?
    The tires are Titan 589s. Do well in the water, awesome in the mud & muskeg, but a bit rough when you're going really slow on hard surface.

Some before and after pics of my early 90's max IV.
    Attached Images

I only see the after pics. And whats up with the saddle seat

' whats up with the saddle seat? '

mark m. ,

I,m thinking this seat set up might be for some one taller, and with not enough leg room with the stock seat set up? If I had my seat turned this way, then I,d probably hinge it at the front and put a shock under neath the seat in the rear , similar to the design of the Hoot 6x6.

Hey guYs just picked this one up. I had a max VI last year and was forced to sell it to pay taxes. I then bought a sierra trail boss and sold it as soon as I could......... Then I seen this on on craigs list 10 miles from the house! 16 hp tecumseh, he said it runs but only goes foward and backwards. I have n't been able to get fire to the plug so I am swap in a 13 honda just to see whats the deal with the tranny. But up on jack stands every thing seems to work. He was absolutly clueless anyhow. $1000.00 BUCKS I got for $650.00. So far sprockets were loose on the axles, left front chain was broke. sprockets look great and so do all the bearings! It cam with a windshield, engine cover with a aluminum rack that goes over that (thats for my deer!) Tub is also in good shape just a neat little camo paint job on it..............UPDATE....11/23/09....WELL I stuck a 13 hp honda in it and everything seems to work fine, turns left and right fowards and backwards.... but I have other motives for this machine!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by SKYHOOKDUTCH; 11-23-2009 at 10:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread