Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

GLAMIS dunes

this is a video of my max iv going up oldsmobile hill in the imperial dunes glamis
    its pretty rare for one of these to go up it..the sand has to be just right

Last edited by Mike; 06-12-2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: fixed video embedding

The sun looks like it is about to go out.

its one of those go-pro cameras its supposed to keep from over exsposing..it puts a black dot on the brightest spot

heres a video of the max in glamis this past year...crusin between brawley hill and glamis flats

'89 buffalo truck
    /Users/timothyholland/Desktop/2010-07-12 16.49.56.jpg

well hears my 198? MAXII with the Tecumseh OH180 and no Vin#.
    I got it for the motor that i needed for my Magnatrac MT1816 but after getting it home and fixing sum of the tiers and installing one drive Chane i decided to finish putting it back to operational condition. the best part is that it cam with the tracks and five of the wheel adapters all of it i got for $150.
    I made the seat for it and fabricated a poly-belt for the 75A alternator and I'm still working on the wiring "rat-nest".
    My plan was to swap the motor with a OH160 then get rid of it but after driving it out on the trials i decided to keep it.

Wow did you do good. You cant beat the price. Thats a pretty reliable engine too.

The Max that I've been working on. It started out with a OH160 Tecumseh that barely ran, to good running Tecumseh, to a 22hp Kohler V-twin. I still have a few more things that I want to do, like more lights, rear mounted winch, bigger & better tires.....the list goes on. After seeing these pics I'm going home today to paint the wheels black. I didn't realize how bad they looked compared to the rest of the Max.

This is how it showed up at my house, right at 1 year ago to the date.

That looks good. I like how close you kept the cage to the body.

I have already been in a place were if the uprights would have been straight up & down I would have never made it around a tree. So far I haven't been restricted by it.

+ Reply to Thread