Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

Exclamation here are some picts of me my brother and my max

im still learning my way around this site i hope im able to post this ok comming out of mud pit.jpg

floating w jon.jpg

floating with jon.jpg

going in mud pit.jpg

me in 6x6.jpg theise were taken at last years copper ridge aatv jamboree back when it still had an 18hp briggs
    Last edited by mad_max_500cc; 06-07-2007 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    I dunno.... I've posted it all over the place. It's on AttexATVs.com, It's on my MySpace page, it's on Photobucket..., it's on Route6x6. I'm way up in NY right next to JeffP (jpswift1). I had hopes that he'd post the pic of his racer-in-progress soon. He needs to get it done ASAP! Right Jeff?!

Jeff and I are lucky that we live right next to RI. We go down and chat it up with the engineers and the owner and check out all the R&D stuff, the racks of MaxIIs and IVs, the pallets of bodies, frames, tires, engines, cages... It's intimidating. We're there throwing cash their way about once a month. A great group of folks.

~m
    Mike, I just realized earlier tonight that it was your myspace profile pic that I remember that from. And don't rub it in that you guys get to go to RI on a regular basis. I'm jealous but at least I don't have that spending temptation.

They don't happen to have anything cool in development right now that you can talk about do they?

Quote Originally Posted by mad_max_500cc View Post
    im still learning my way around this site i hope im able to post this ok

Attachment 24
    theise were taken at last years copper ridge aatv jamboree back when it still had an 18hp briggs
    Eric,

I'm so glad you posted this picture. Dan sent me a link to the yahoo gallery last night and this was my favorite picture in that gallery. That is awesome!

some picts of my max 2

here are some picts of my max 2 what do ya think the first 2 photos are going in and comming out of the same hole! sorry abought the doubble post of the picts still figuring things out
    Attached Images
    Last edited by mad_max_500cc; 06-08-2007 at 06:28 PM.

Those are awesome. I don't think I have ever seen a picture of a Max that is that deep in mud. That is one heck of a hole man. Did everybody there try going through it?

Eric, that nose dive into the mud hole is awesome! How much water did you take on in the tub when you did that?

And Mike, there isnt really anything new at RI going on unfortunately as of now, but a couple of us 6 wheeler nuts up this way have a few tricks up our sleeves which we will be posting up about soon!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Jeff, I'm anxious now. I can't wait to see what you guys have planned. I have a little something planned as well if I can just get a couple of hours free. I need to get some more stuff running on the forum first.

photo/ track test

This is a test to see if I have figured out how to post a picture. The picture is a test of a revised track that I built at R.I. We took the max IV engineering demo to Copper Ridge Trails in Olean NY to try it out.
    Attached Images

a bunch of people tryed it but as far as i can rember 2 max4s and me and dan in our max2s were the only ones in that bunch that made it through and i think an argo 8 wheeler did to. the longer wheel base seamed to help him if i rember right i gotta warn you though that was a year ago and i dont even rember what i had for lunch yesterday! lol so dont quote me on that... our friend tommy was one of the max 4s his 25 kohler and 26"tires go through alot. and that ego pump of his ..... what can i say ... hi tommy i see you have signed up as a member soon the whole gang will be here lol...
    Last edited by mad_max_500cc; 06-09-2007 at 11:48 AM.

i gotta warn you though that was a year ago and i dont even rember what i had for lunch yesterday!
    I know how that goes

Our friend tommy was one of the max 4s his 25 kohler and 26"tires go through alot.
    My dad has the same Max with the 26" tires and you are right. That thing will go through some crazy mud.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey_Dan78 View Post
    This is a test to see if I have figured out how to post a picture. The picture is a test of a revised track that I built at R.I. We took the max IV engineering demo to Copper Ridge Trails in Olean NY to try it out.
    You did good with the picture and now I'm even more jealous of your job! That is one steep hill.

+ Reply to Thread