Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

Thanks, my max used to belong to AKTrail on here and he has pics of this max a couple years ago on here. Not sure who made the aluminum roll over? I added the aluminum sheets on top but now I'm going to take all of it off and get the RI roll over so I can utilize the soft cover.

Quote Originally Posted by akranger72 View Post
    Thanks, my max used to belong to AKTrail on here and he has pics of this max a couple years ago on here. Not sure who made the aluminum roll over? I added the aluminum sheets on top but now I'm going to take all of it off and get the RI roll over so I can utilize the soft cover.
    akranger72, my suggestion would be to keep the roll cage you have and then have a custom canvas made for it will removable sides.It will be less than RI and you will enjoy the extra room inside.Lexan makes a nice windshield. Check my profile out in gallery and you will see my cover I had made for 350 bucks. I should have used aluminum for the cage . I used 1'' black pipe. My canvas is the same material boat covers are made of.

And on a trip down to the beach:

Oh wow, very nice. I love those pics of the Buffalo Truck!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Wow Ian, where were those pics taken. I'd like to move there.
    Last edited by Jonny; 12-01-2012 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    Wow Ian, where were those pics taken. I'd like to move there.
    I'm working on an island just off the main coast of Papua New Guinea right now. So those ocean views are of nice warm water loaded with tuna, crab and lobster.

20121202_142929.jpg20121201_162731.jpg

Heres My 2000 max IV with 750 Kaw motor.

Good looking Max. Those Rawhide IIIs make for a soft ride.

Very soft. I know we dont talk quads here but the ride is comparable to my 06 king quad 700 (with full independent suspension) that i traded straight over for this. Im extremely happy with my trade. Been looking for one of these for along time, but there so rare in kansas its hard to come by one.

+ Reply to Thread