Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You did good with the picture and now I'm even more jealous of your job! That is one steep hill.
    yeah that thing was unstopable that day!!!! hey i think i took that photo that day lol..

More Pictures

Just though I would post a couple picures I have stored in the computer. The first is just another busy day in the backyard. I keep having to hide the bodies in the back yard to keep the neighbors from complaining. Next is my neice Sapphyre helping finish some major upgrades. The last is the assembly line at Recreatives.
    Attached Images

jeff i got a lap full of mud but it wasent that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Hey_Dan78 View Post
    Just though I would post a couple picures I have stored in the computer. The first is just another busy day in the backyard. I keep having to hide the bodies in the back yard to keep the neighbors from complaining. Next is my neice Sapphyre helping finish some major upgrades. The last is the assembly line at Recreatives.
    I could only wish that one day my shop/yard was filled with that many aatvs/parts.... We need a drool smiley!

My Max II

I am only a stepdad... But the important thing is that the Max is all mine!!! (Just try telling them that!)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Mario; 07-13-2007 at 06:34 PM.

Mario, from the pics it really does look to be in great shape and it looks like they are having fun riding in it. Do they let you have a turn?

The Red one's mine thats Bridget in the tan one.It's a good thing I have a plow, It's only gonna be 107 deg. today.
    Attached Images

Awesome! Perhaps you could use it as a sand plow?

Heres how my latest Max II looked when I bought it.....

and after I did some work to it.....

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Heres one of the three infamous Max II's that Tard Hand owned. Of those three machines, two good ones were able to be built and they now have a good life, especially since they arent with Tard Hand. One of them actually got a 27 or 29HP liquid cooled Kawasaki engine put in it by the new owner down in Missouri, and it is a beast of a machine!

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread