Attex Racer Project!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Attex Racer Project!

Cool Attex Racer Project!

Here are the quick plans. Gonna get the JLO out and beef up the frame a bit. Chains and sproket check and replace then to the adapters (thanks Brian!) to get the balloons of and switch over to some aluminum 4 lugs. Up in the air about tires still. Back inside with a Kawasaki 440. Looks like the Baker Hill is in great shape! Little mod for some safety shields and a Highback seat from Summit as well as a nice cover. Anybody got an extra 5 point harnes? They are pretty expensive too! Front mounted tank looks good. Some filter and line work and see where we stand. Don't know about the roll cage yet but may go to a little differnt design.

Last edited by kahn; 06-29-2009 at 02:25 AM.
    Still want a KID

Sounds like a good start.
    Banned

A 440 in a first generation machine will make that thing fly.....I can vouch for that! It'll go so fast in a straight line, but when it comes to turns you can't push it too hard (since they're so narrow) or you'll roll.....see my avatar. You might want to make some new axles that are a little longer so the machine sits wider and it is more stable. Sounds like a great project!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see some pics of progress.

Hey Randy, Looks like a great start. I have to warn you, once you bring an Attex home, they multiply I found this out the hard way, now my backyard is Tent City.
    Oh, whats a Max 1.5, and I want one
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6 View Post
    Hey Randy, Looks like a great start. I have to warn you, once you bring an Attex home, they multiply I found this out the hard way, now my backyard is Tent City.
    sweettttttttttttttttt. nice rides randy .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Cool Max 1.5!

I hope not! I am already out of room. May have to put the Attex in back of the Avenger!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6 View Post
    Definition of a Max 1.5 - An absolutley beautifull two seater with the wheels off, one broke axle, no motor, no tranny, no seat, Bad chains, and the tub is "Holey". But we're gonna make it go somehow!!

Still want a KID

A project! Nice!
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    A 440 in a first generation machine will make that thing fly.....I can vouch for that! It'll go so fast in a straight line, but when it comes to turns you can't push it too hard (since they're so narrow) or you'll roll.....see my avatar. You might want to make some new axles that are a little longer so the machine sits wider and it is more stable. Sounds like a great project!
    Love that avator JP. Reminds me of a carnival ride

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Love that avator JP. Reminds me of a carnival ride
    Thanks, Lewis! I can't take the credit for that one though. LarryW was nice enough to make that for me. And it certainly does remind me of a carnival ride too.........one of the ones that people puke on.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread