project

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: project

project

here is my house I'm building if anybody wants to see it. so far I have been working on it for three years.

Last edited by chapy; 07-04-2009 at 10:08 AM. Reason: adding pics

Cool Kool!!

Nice tent there Chappy!

Still want a KID

Smile home sweet home..

Now u need wedges..

When you say project, your not joking!!!

Lookin good!!!

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Nice to see a guy with his priorities in line. The wife inherited her grandparents house 5 yrs ago after they both passed away. We gutted it and did a complete remodel of the inside. Started in July about this time and managed to move in the Saturday before Thanksgiving that year, mortgage-free. But it seems kinda like a rebuild on an amphib... you never really finish. We're still adding stuff as we can pay for materials. Sweat equity will save you a bundle!

err... do ya think it'll be big enough?

When I retire I'm gonna buy some land and build me a great big garage with a nice little house attached.
    It's all just nuts and bolts.

Smile home sweet home lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff t-boss View Post
    When I retire I'm gonna buy some land and build me a great big garage with a nice little house attached.
    I did, but with a three story barn,,,,,, I filled it with aatv's

Nice house Chapy.

Thumbs down

the house looks great Chapy hopefully somday i can do the same
    1969 Gip-Sea four stroke conversion 1983 honda Big Red 200E engine
    1969 ATTEX ST/300/D four stroke conversion 18HP vanguard V-twin

Thanks Guys. It started out as a wood lot with an old logging trail down the middle. We started clearing and bringing in loads of gravel and it went from there. I just added a loft on the inside of the house to make it a grand total of 3100 square feet. Front half is my entrance foyer and it has 25 foot ceilings all the rest are ten foot ceilings. It's way more than we need but it's to late to shrink it now. I plan on selling when my kids grow up and use it as my retirment fund. Sheetrock in a few weeks and then on to paint, floors and trim. I will have to wait till next year to do the siding. I want the inside ready to move into because we live in the basement and we are getting real sick of it. and yes hopefully wedges too in my future

+ Reply to Thread