NATVA

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NATVA

NATVA

I spoke to Bud Fischer today because I think restarting the NATVA is a good step toward more races and advancing the sport. It would help promote the sport and allow for easy access to contact info etc. if something bad happens like injury at the race.

He has a big event coming in three weeks and after that he will have time to research with his lawyer about having the rights to NATVA. I'm willing to put a decent contribution in to get it started. I hope potential racers and others will consider a reasonable dues. Its only fair that he would have control over it and use funds toward future events.

Here's the bad news: he said another race this year is out. He would shoot for next June. He is willing to run a ride and camp event with access to track but not to race later this year.

His feeling on classes is for two classes: modified vs non with maybe a four stroke class and an inspection geared to safety issues. I mentioned things like machines having engine types that were available stock (Don had mentioned this) but he doesn't see that distinction for now.
    Tim

Tim, I'd be glad to help this effort in any way possible. If there is anything we can do to help please just let us know. I really look forward to racing again!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by turvuren View Post
    I spoke to Bud Fischer today because I think restarting the NATVA is a good step toward more races and advancing the sport. It would help promote the sport and allow for easy access to contact info etc. if something bad happens like injury at the race.

He has a big event coming in three weeks and after that he will have time to research with his lawyer about having the rights to NATVA. I'm willing to put a decent contribution in to get it started. I hope potential racers and others will consider a reasonable dues. Its only fair that he would have control over it and use funds toward future events.

Here's the bad news: he said another race this year is out. He would shoot for next June. He is willing to run a ride and camp event with access to track but not to race later this year.

His feeling on classes is for two classes: modified vs non with maybe a four stroke class and an inspection geared to safety issues. I mentioned things like machines having engine types that were available stock (Don had mentioned this) but he doesn't see that distinction for now.
    Tim
    Excellant,,,,, time to go play! lets go ride n' camp for sure!!
    track access too? hum.......

+ Reply to Thread