Power Trac ATV Hunt VEE

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Power Trac ATV Hunt VEE

Power Trac ATV Hunt VEE

Our newest member Ruble sent me an email asking about these amphibs. Unfortunately Ruble, if you are reading this, I couldn't reply to your email because of the digital ID that you are using so I am just replying here.

Anyway, Ruble sent me a document and link and these look very interesting. I have never seen these before. First of all, they look pretty big but the main thing that I find interesting is hydrostatic drive with a drive motor on all wheels!

No chains = no chance of "tard hand"

Check it out: Power Trac ATV - The Hunt Vee

Edit: I just started thinking "I wonder what the top speed is with the hydrostatic drive....A WHOPPING 14 MPH! And you thought your AATV was slow
    Last edited by Mike; 06-18-2007 at 06:47 PM.

I think there was another machine called Hydrotrax that drives via hydrostatic motors. Im not sure if they are still built or not. I remember when there was a guy that had one at one of the Humphrey, NY or Olean, NY rides and the thing was nothing but a $15,000 problem. The thing was broken down everytime I saw it. That machine looks like it is right out of 1970 something. I must admit that it is cool that there are companies out there trying to get the amphibious ATV craze going again.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread