new member,,,anyone in vancouver bc....

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new member,,,anyone in vancouver bc....

Exclamation new member,,,anyone in vancouver bc....

hi i just got a vangard 2 97.....
    looking for someone to help get it in shape with me...
    ill pay for your knowedge and help....
    im in vancouver/ richmond.bc
    604 7659853...skypilot340@hotmail.com

Welcome Aboard!!!

Welcome to the world of AATVs.

I'm not from B.C. but you will find the answer to just about any question you may have about your Argo on this forum. There are many articles and links you can find using the "search" feature to help you with restoration, maintentance, How to..?, Where to...? When to...?, etc.

Got a question and can't find the answer.....just ask it.....someone on here will know the answer or be able to steer you in the right direction.

Again, Welcome aboard!!

JKL

Quote Originally Posted by skypilot777 View Post
    hi i just got a vangard 2 97.....
    looking for someone to help get it in shape with me...
    ill pay for your knowedge and help....
    im in vancouver/ richmond.bc
    604 7659853...skypilot340@hotmail.com
    welcome skypilot777.

I'm also Canadian but a bit too far to work on your Argo.

BUT, here you will find a lot of info about cheaper source for parts. Like the chains that are expensive from your Argo dealer but a lot cheaper at your local industrial bearing store.

The Argos are pretty simple machines where not much can go wrong. a simple basic tool set and a friendly industrial store nearby so almost everything can be repaired quickly.

Luc Plouffe
    Montreal Canada

thanks luc

Yeah I just joined the site too, I'm in van too (coquitlam) and brought an argo in from Alberta. First one I'd actually seen in the LML, gettin pretty god at spinnin wrenches on it too.

Josh. Sent u a PM. I'm in Coq too and looking for my first Argo. Raising funds. LOL

Well u haven't answered the PM so ur not likely on here very often. LOL. Send me a msg. I'd love to pop by when ur wrenching on the Argo and learn some things. I'll bring beer. ����

+ Reply to Thread