Summer Nationals at Pine Lake '09

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Summer Nationals at Pine Lake '09

Summer Nationals at Pine Lake '09

He all, I heard from Jimmy G (little G's old man) that Bud was a little disappointed that there were no 6 wheelers at the races this weekend!!!! First off,we were used to be "machines non grata" due to the AMA. Second there were only a few of us( I think) that knew about it (see #1). I guess we missed a HELL of a weekend. They supposedly had "broken arms and legs all over the place".... Thank God for NON FACTORY roll bars!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all that got hurt are okay, tho. Hope things have calmed down in my world, and I can keep in better contact. mike

I had no idea that we were invited.
    Banned

This was the weekend of their National Quad races. After the races, they were having a Utility Vehicle Hare Scramble & Quad Hare Scramble.

Guess Bud just misses us!

Whipper

Whipper, I'm sure he does! He had a big smile almost all weekend with us and NO fireworks at 2 AM, only 1 medical, and A BETTER CLASS OF PEOPLE !!!!!! We all were glad to be there for the fun and the sport of it, THEY"RE there for the money and blood!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frabbit View Post
    Whipper, I'm sure he does! He had a big smile almost all weekend with us and NO fireworks at 2 AM, only 1 medical, and A BETTER CLASS OF PEOPLE !!!!!! We all were glad to be there for the fun and the sport of it, THEY"RE there for the money and blood!!!!!!!!
    amen !!!!!! we are ready to go back robbie ,alley , hunter
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

I've heard talk of a sept/oct trail ride without actual racing, but on the track ,but there isn't any confirmation yet, to the best of my knowledge(as LIMITED as that is).

Smile invited?

I figured we weren'tinvited, besides quads don't float well right side up.LOL
    Eithrer wise I would have went. 4 sure.
    OK< keep an eye on the next"camp out.!!! "hehe he Count me in..

The Quad Nationals were the only event I ever watched/raced 6x6's in (That's just the way it was by the time I came around in the 80s).

Bud called me this afternoon and wants to have a relaxing but riding weekend in late sept or oct. He said the fall is usually long lasting . If any clubs or groups can't make a particular weekend , give me the dates, so I can get back to Bud. He said a friend put a video at atvscene.com that is titled 40 years of racing, if anyone is interested.. mike

Banned

+ Reply to Thread