$75 Attex ST300D

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: $75 Attex ST300D

Quote Originally Posted by linnix13 View Post
    wow! i have read every last letter in your thread and i am amazed! you show so much initiative! i wont lie but an hour ago when i first saw your argos poor condition i thought you would just call it quits. if my machine was that rusted out i would not be able to repair it like you! i will follow this thread and i just wanted to say that im sure many people(non users) are reading all this and being inspired! i know i am!

ps. what is that really cool volkswagen jeep thing i saw when you were painting camo awhile back?
    Looks Like A VW "Thing"

wow! its actually called a thing? hahaha where can i get one of these, it looks intensely fun to drive!

bird has all the toys!

Hi Can't believe I never noticed the thing, I've always loved unique vehicles, and that's quite unique for shure. Just flipped back and yup, there's a thing. Is that your thing? (OK, that may have come out wrong )
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

I just lowered that THING for a friend, took the front beam and put a bug beam on it, thing parts went on my Baja. The Attex been on hold, the garage never got finished but now that the weather is nicer working more outside. Hope to get back to work on it soon.
    Cave Trolls Rule!

The question is, does it float, lol. They are cool but I would rather have a schwimmwagen! or an attex.

Birddog,
    There is a guy in Kempton PA that was an attex dealer and he has parts from when he was a dealer that he just has laying around. I am a friend of his a he told me a week or two ago he would like to get rid of the stuff to make room in his shop. Give him a buzz. His name is Hugo Montagner. His phone is 610-756-6412 and tell him Ralph told you to call. Good luck with that attex!

Quote Originally Posted by rbp View Post
    Birddog,
    There is a guy in Kempton PA that was an attex dealer and he has parts from when he was a dealer that he just has laying around. I am a friend of his a he told me a week or two ago he would like to get rid of the stuff to make room in his shop. Give him a buzz. His name is Hugo Montagner. His phone is 610-756-6412 and tell him Ralph told you to call. Good luck with that attex!
    Does that go for anybody? If Birddog's not interested in the parts, I'd sure like to see what there is.

Thanks
    Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by rbp View Post
    Birddog,
    Thanks, may give him a call!
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Well maybe I can get back to work on this. No place to work has been the bigest issue, that and all my stuff was crammed in a little 18x18 garage. But I have this now.

Room for all my MANY projects and toys and all at the same time! Started racing again, go karts in the adult clone class so I have been gaining small engine knowlege. The power co should be hooking up power any day so it's going to be a good winter. Already wired for the big compressor, welder and close to 3000sf of downstairs shop area. Here are a few pics as I am setting up shop.

Cave Trolls Rule!

Boy I been slacking. Finally got the attex in the new shop and feels like I gotta start over again. I have added more projects to the list, a '71 VW bus and '62 beetle thats going volksrod. But at least the attex is back inside and up starting to sort the parts back out.
    Cave Trolls Rule!

+ Reply to Thread