$75 Attex ST300D

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: $75 Attex ST300D

Ok, played with it a little more, did some sanding, it really is yellow under there!

Started on the seats, used some foam I had at work, some scrap plywood, and some plastic sheeting I use to Shrinkwrap boats, and some fabric I had for redoing the interior of my Baja Bug.

Does this look right? Or do the bottom corners need something done?

That fabric is what USMC uniforms are made of
    Sprayed some waterproofer on it too.
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Well I got to play a little yesterday morning with the plastic welding kit from bay. I need more practice. But I did discover that a quick pass does a remarkable change to the plastic,t brings the color back out. I am looking for yellow ABS plastic scraps to make welding rods from if anyone has a junk body laying around.
    Cave Trolls Rule!

I just got 10' of #40 chain, is that going to be enough or do I need more?
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Quote Originally Posted by birddog1148 View Post
    I just got 10' of #40 chain, is that going to be enough or do I need more?
    You'll need 2 more 10' rolls of chain to do the entire machine. You'll have a little left over.......save it for any repairs that you might need to make down the road.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    You'll need 2 more 10' rolls of chain to do the entire machine. You'll have a little left over.......save it for any repairs that you might need to make down the road.
    Ok, thanks, hope work doesnt notice me using a that much chain all of a sudden
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Thumbs down

Looking good there BD. Keep us posted with pics.

scrap abs

Hey i have alittle abs from a scrap wild wolf.... where are you located? I saw where you raced at Midway.... Crooksville by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by rob63mess View Post
    Hey i have alittle abs from a scrap wild wolf.... where are you located? I saw where you raced at Midway.... Crooksville by any chance?
    Yea Crooksville, been 2 years tho, 2007 late model rookie of the year and 4th in points
    28a late model
    Your pretty close!
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Quote Originally Posted by birddog1148 View Post

Does this look right? Or do the bottom corners need something done?
    The seat back is to long. The seat back fits in the groove up a little. The bottom of the back starts on top of the cushion on seat. That whole board has to move up and probably cut some of the top.
    Sorry I didnt post sooner but the question was hiding in the pictures and I didnt see it.

Thanks Larry!
    Cave Trolls Rule!

+ Reply to Thread