attex 400st

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: attex 400st

attex 400st

heys guys its john,my 400st started pumping oil into the air cleaner,any ideas,18hp brigs,ic

My 18 hp kohler magnum did the same thing when I had a little too much oil in it. There is a paddle that dips into the oil and splashes it around, if there is too much it will splash up through the carburator. It probably didn't hurt anything other than the aircleaner.

attex 400st

hey good idea but the oil is fine,it just started this when the gas got stuck reved high,had to choke it to stop oil went every where,now if i put the air cleaner on it stall its very weird

+ Reply to Thread