am I getting a good price?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: am I getting a good price?

am I getting a good price?

If you check the for sale section under ebay listing and go to the one that says attex w/ 2 motors you will find my auction. My question is I have been offered $600 for the auction to end it early, is that a good price.

You guys buy these 6x6's all the time therefore are a better judge of there worth. Should I let the auction run its course or go for the cash in hand tomorrow?

I will appreciate any input here.
    Thanks
    Ryan

I think $600 is a fair offer for what you have posted. The crated engine makes it a good deal. The paint, windshield, scratches and headlights will keep the purists away from your machine.

I've noticed some trends since getting in the hobby. About 4 years ago there was a sudden interest in the Attex machines. It seemed as though the prices had doubled in the course of a few months. I've noticed that people aren't bidding as high lately. Seems to me the selling prices are back where they were 5-10 years ago.

I guess the guys who really wanted them badly have them now and the demand is back where it used to be.
    Banned

I went ahead a took the deal because they are willing to come and get it tomorrow. I needed to anyway because today I was sited by my communities police to have it moved within 10 days. This town sucks! If your project cannot move under its own power it can be sited for removal!

Quote Originally Posted by rjwrangler View Post
    If your project cannot move under its own power it can be sited for removal!
    Ouch. What defines "project"? Can you rip the driveline out, put it in your front yard and plant some rhododendrons in it? Is it still a project or is it "landscaping" at that point.

$600 certainly sounds like a fair deal for you as seller...

~m

Hehe, line it with plastic, throw some dirt and a couple plants in there.. so who's intimidated by Code Enforcement

Its amazing you would think I live in a a gated community and I'm that one house that makes the neighbors cringe. Sadly no, I live in a town that has a pop. of about 10,500 that just outlawed chain link fence within the city limits. Man, I gotta move out west!

+ Reply to Thread