Central Ohio Members?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Central Ohio Members?

I am in Tiffin and have a Super Swamp Fox. I would be interested in doing some riding as well.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofiresmith View Post
    I am in Tiffin and have a Super Swamp Fox. I would be interested in doing some riding as well.
    Hey Jeff, hows it goin? Did you ever have any success in registering your mach as a watercraft? I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread and perhaps we can get a ride organized sometime. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    Hey Jeff, hows it goin? Did you ever have any success in registering your mach as a watercraft? I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread and perhaps we can get a ride organized sometime. Joe.

Not yet. I need to get somemore information to get it done. I cant find the bill of sale.

Hi guys mine name is larry and i live in se ohio byesville where i 70 and i77 meet if you guys get together i would like to go riding theres a place about 25 miles to ride but i dont know how its going to be for six wheelers yet the place is called alba down off of macksburg exit a few miles i rode there with fourwheelers with no problems but there are alot of hills and rocks so dont know if it would be a good place or not but maybe sometime i can get with others that have sixwheelers instead of quads im new to the six by six world myself and dont know of anyone else locally tjat has one

living in perry county you've got it made. that is if you can still ride at somerset. i used to ride dirt bikes and three wheelers there in the late 70's and early 80's. i live ineastern knox county.

Central Ohio members,check this one out,

NE Ohio All Motorized Off Road Jamboree & Trail Ride Tickets in Jefferson, OH, United States

Joe.

I don't think this "link" works,go to Trailrides and other events and see "Found some open Ashtabula track/trail riding Oct 15-16th. " thread.
    Last edited by JoeMeg; 10-04-2011 at 07:48 AM. Reason: "link" didn't work.

I'm 45 miles northeast of Columbus. Currently own a Max IV, but willing to help if you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimChance View Post
    I'm 45 miles northeast of Columbus. Currently own a Max IV, but willing to help if you need it.
    just because im nosey, what town do you live nearest. i am from northeastern knox county, near danville.

We are darn near neighbors! Fredericktown.

+ Reply to Thread