New Argo Model

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: New Argo Model

New Argo Model

It looks like argo is still in the game ! Brand new argo to be announced in two weeks, it is an (8)wheeler with new body desgin, bigger motor, daul transmissions left and right (counter rotate) will take place of the avenger $19,000 wow its about time a new one came out

toni5091

I would imagine this might have some thing to do with the ever increasing loss of sales of the Argo Avenger , 8x8 in both Canada and Alaska. These are two places where the highest volume of Argo 8x8,s are sold. But , due to the glowing testimonials of people who have first tried the Mudd-Ox 8x8 , and then tried the Argo Avenger 8x8, its just no comparison at all. Its very hard to get excited about buying a Higher priced Argo Avenger when you can buy a better made Mudd-Ox 8x8 , thats is cheaper, and comes with more, and will perform better.

Since the Mudd-Ox 8x8 comes standard with a larger engine , has higher ground clearance , the ability to counter rotate its wheels while moving, plus comes standard with a Warn winch ( not offered standard on the Argo Avenger ), The Mudd-Ox 8x8 is just a better bang for the buck when compared to the Argo Avenger 8x8.

Also,, the ever increasing spread of word of mouth testimonals of what the Mudd-Ox 8x8 can do , coming from " ex-Argo " owners , is really helping Argo loose sales in the above mentioned regions.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 08-03-2009 at 10:42 AM.

when is this new "argo" going to be released? i just test drove a mudd-ox earlier today and i'll tell you argo's got a LOT of work to even come close!

Smile Avenger vs Mudd ox prices

I don't know about US prices on the Mudd-ox but here in Canada, the Ox is really pricy, about 29 000. 00 tomatos with NO options... For 29 000.00 at the Argo dealer you could have a machine equipped with everything... Before buying a Mudd-Ox i would be sure that i need that kind of machine. I would'nt buy a 29 000.00 machine just to play in a swamp...If i need to used it as a work equipement, maybe but not just for playing around... Also in a situation of economic crisis, i watch every penny i spend... Recession is not over yet... Just my canadian 2 cents

Martwell

PS how much is a Mudd-Ox in the US...

Quote Originally Posted by martwell View Post
    I don't know about US prices on the Mudd-ox but here in Canada, the Ox is really pricy, about 29 000. 00 tomatos with NO options... For 29 000.00 at the Argo dealer you could have a machine equipped with everything... Before buying a Mudd-Ox i would be sure that i need that kind of machine. I would'nt buy a 29 000.00 machine just to play in a swamp...If i need to used it as a work equipement, maybe but not just for playing around... Also in a situation of economic crisis, i watch every penny i spend... Recession is not over yet... Just my canadian 2 cents

Martwell

PS how much is a Mudd-Ox in the US...
    That puts it just under an American 2 cents. Does that make your opinion or ours more valuable

Quote Originally Posted by martwell View Post
    I don't know about US prices on the Mudd-ox but here in Canada, the Ox is really pricy, about 29 000. 00 tomatos with NO options...
    Once you go cross border and learn how easy it is to import vehicule; you won't even think again at buying localy something available in USA.

Just go see the pricing on used ATV on Craigslist Vermont or Plattsburg NY.

even the used compact tractors are half the price than those found around Montreal.

A mudd-ox starts at $21,995. But the base model has a bigger engine, rollbar, winch, and several other options.

I thought that the base Mudd-Ox with " bigger engine, rollbar, winch, and several other options " was stilll cheaper in Canada than a similar Argo that was equiped the same way?

New Argo

Called my argo dealer today. He was going to order a new 8 wheel and they told him to hold off until new model comes out. He has seen no pictures or specifications yet. Tim

Very interested,
    Looking forward to trying this new animal out.
    I never did get to try a Mudd-Ox yet either.

+ Reply to Thread