Attex hubs?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attex hubs?

Attex hubs?

Are the old Attex hubs wort anything? I was thinking of using them to make adapters for using golf cart rims but I dont want to cut up something that someone else could use.
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Quote Originally Posted by birddog1148 View Post
    Are the old Attex hubs wort anything? I was thinking of using them to make adapters for using golf cart rims but I dont want to cut up something that someone else could use.
    They may be to someone. But most people are probably in same boat with old hubs needing newer updated tires making the old 3 bolt hubs worthless without adapters. It would be pretty easy to find some thick 1 " tubing to make your own "newer" style hubs though.

Well I printed that template off of here and the 3 bolt hole line up. I guess the next thing I need to do is build a cutting adaptor for the torch to cut true circles and modify the template for a 4 bolt pattern and try it.
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Well I printed that template off of here and the 3 bolt hole line up. I guess the next thing I need to do is build a cutting adaptor for the torch to cut true circles and modify the template for a 4 bolt pattern and try it.
    You might want to check with Jpswift1, he is using 4 bolt wheels on his new racer and I think he might already have a template for 3 bolt to 4 bolt.

I made a 4 bolt template for Jeff, I just have to get it online. i will do so soon.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I made a 4 bolt template for Jeff, I just have to get it online. i will do so soon.

Mike
    THANKS!!
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Thanks Mike!
    I cant help but wonder if a guy could make a set of adaptors using both templates and be able to run 4 OR 5 lug rims on the same adaptor.
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Thanks Mike!
    I cant help but wonder if a guy could make a set of adaptors using both templates and be able to run 4 OR 5 lug rims on the same adaptor.
    Not sure but at least a couple of the holes from the 4 and 5 pattern would probably be too close together or overlap. But anyways, you would have to remove and re-install the studs since the unused studs would prevent you from putting the rim on, and if you use bolts they won't quite center right, and are a @#%@$% pain in the butt to install a rim with anyways.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

+ Reply to Thread