Missouri 6x6 Ride on October 27!!!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missouri 6x6 Ride on October 27!!!

Exclamation Missouri 6x6 Ride on October 27!!!

Maximum Off-Road is hosting a 6x6 ride at Flat Nasty off-road park. It is just south of the Ozarks in Jadwin, MO. They have 850 acres with lots of good trails. The ride is set for Saturday, October 27. That is three weeks notice for everyone and might still keep us out of the cold weather. On vehicles with a roll bar/cage and seat belts you are not required to wear a helmet. You must wear a helmet without roll over protection. See the park's website at Flat nasty.. a little offroading in the ozarks . This is a fairly new park and although they welcome our amphibs, they have never seen them in action! Let's get out there and show them what these 6x6s are all about!
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Brandon, I hope you have a great turn out. I went ahead and added this to our calendar. That way if any of you need a reminder just click on it and it will email you whenever you choose so you don't forget. Also it will show up on the bottom of the forums the week before as another reminder.

Have fun!

From Rolla, Take route 72 south to Salem. Take route 19 south to K. Go west on K to ZZ . (looks right before Jadwin)Turn Right on ZZ. Flat Nasty is approximatly 1 mile on the right.

FN1.jpg

FN2.JPG

I had camcorder issues at the start of the ride, but did find 30 seconds of video on the tape. Just a little memory of the ride..

To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Nothing better than an AATV traffic jam Looks like you guys had a great turnout!

It's a beautiful place, fairly new and pristine. He likes it clean.. I can't remember seeing Any trash. He wants even cigarette butts picked up.

More Flatnasty pics

I found a bunch of good Flatnasty pictures at this site.check them out . Midwest ATV Midwest ATV
    Last edited by Mike; 12-23-2007 at 12:43 AM. Reason: direct link to pictures

Schweet, Rick! I had been by their site not long after the ride but pics wer'nt up yet.

Here's a couple I lightened up. This trail has a cash prize for anything that climbs it. To put it in perspective, the slab of rock on the ground is big enough to park my 8 wheeler on. The gap between the 2 boulders is big enough to fit a full size truck through. The red thing below the #11 trail marker is an "EASY" button. As usual, the picture doesn't show how steep, rough, and impossible the climb is. Only a couple of extremely modified or custom machines have climbed it. Only way any of our aatv's could have made it would be to winch what is almost a vertical chasm between the 2 boulders. The other pic is a dishwasher size boulder that rolled off the hill and killed a bystander at one time.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Roger S; 12-23-2007 at 12:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread