What is this one?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is this one?

What is this one?

This is for sale locally and after searching the gallery, I cannot figure out what it is. Has anyone ever seen one of these before? what is it?
    Attached Images

That is known as the Stalker made by Ski Tow out of Elkhart, Indiana. This machine has poped up before on ebay a couple of times.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other...one-these.html
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

stalker

where was the one on ebay located? this one is in michigan. thanks for the infro JP.

Glad to help you out. I'm not 100% sure where it was located, but I do know that it was in the Michigan/ Indiana area.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Last summer there were two of them on ebay at once. That must have been a first, and probably a last. If I remember rightly, both were within a couple hundred miles of Elkhart.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread