jlo wiring

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jlo wiring

jlo wiring

just bought a 74 attex chief the problem is it isn't charging. it has a jlo twin. and none of the wiring diagrams i have or on here mach my attex rectifier. it has 1 red wire 2 yellows and a brown. i was hoping smeone on here could take a closeup picture of their rectifier and connectors at the back of the engine because i think a wire is crossed somewhere. i checked ac voltage on the yellow wires and one has 28-30volts the other 8 volts but the guy i bought it from pull started it and rode without a battery and probobly fried the rectifier. i just don't understand why i can't find a diagram to match.
    thanks to anyone who can help

thanks larry already looked at these unfortunatley no wiring colors.

The color is written above the wires on those diagrams.

i know i probobly need glasses but i don't see the wiring colors on the rectifier ignition switch side?

well bought a rectifier still at 12.9 volts anybody have any ideas i checked the wiring nothing broken unless it.s behind the pull start magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by brodg View Post
    well bought a rectifier still at 12.9 volts anybody have any ideas i checked the wiring nothing broken unless it.s behind the pull start magneto.
    Is your charging coil ok? Might be that.

pulled the stator plate off today no broken or pinched wiring. if any body has a wiring diagram with a brown. red. and 2 yellows on the rectifier i sure could use them.

Two wiring diagrams on the page mentioned before both have two yellow wires going to the rectifier. The other two wires aren't colored but you should be able to compare the layout of the blades on the rectifiers and see which one matches yours. One rectifier has the blades further apart than the other, etc.. Just thinking out loud here.

+ Reply to Thread