Just Curious ???

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just Curious ???

Cool Just Curious ???

Lots of you had asked about my "Milk Man" job, so I dug up a few videos of the co-op that I work at. Although I live in North Carolina, (peeps to the Carolina Boys!!!), I go to Indiana to work. More than a little ride. And, thats why I am at work so much. Ya'll check it out. This is one of the better videos. You may have seen the farm on "Worlds Dirtiest Jobs" as well.

Last edited by kahn; 09-05-2009 at 10:16 AM.
    Still want a KID

great vid there milk man . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Cool

That's a lot of cows. Great video, Randy.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Very cool video! Thanks for sharing that. I love seeing the "behind the scenes" stuff and "how things work" type of clips. Are the trucks you drive their own fleet or is it subcontracted out?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Very cool. Actually there is a dairy out here in Buckeye, AZ that has one of those carousels for milking, also. Whipper & I went to see it done when we were visiting a good friend that lives in Buckeye. The cows know when to back out after milking. Very impressive operation.

Bridget

Wow, that place is huge. Love how they did all the attractions and allow the visitors like that. Thanks for sharing that here.

hi babe

that was very good video. and just think i should never run out of milk, because my man is a milk man.

Cool Thanks ya'll !

I appreciate the flowers. It is a really big operation. A sight to see if you are ever in the area. They don't move any milk outside of what they use themselves. Excellent Ice cream and cheese. And the milk they bottle there is very fresh.

All of the shipping is contracted through Dairy Farmers of America (DFA). They are the milk mafia. Good friends to have. My company is only one of several different companies that provides shipping service for Fair Oaks Farm.

On my way now to get another "jug". "Got Milk?"
    Still want a KID

+ Reply to Thread