6x6 visits Rockwell, North Caroina

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6x6 visits Rockwell, North Caroina

6x6 visits Rockwell, North Caroina

Little 6x6 arrived here at our home in Rockwell, North Carolina in August.
    Our Amphibious doorman introduced the arrival.

Was introduced to our household. Our pets seemed very interested
    They thought he came to see them!

Checking out the Avenger

Little 6 gets to talk to the crowd about all his travels

Little 6 talks with a future member about 6x6 world.

Story time of little 6 travels

little 6 meets little 8. It wanted to go but though it is best to stay with the herd.

Much discussion went on about the 6x6 world site.

Back to Virgina to see some old friends, and some New ones. Back to see Don and his Boy, AirBud(Matthew and Quinton(Q)
    Don as usual has new additions! Swamp Fox...so little 6 went right to work telling all about the site. What a Ham!!!

6 supervises this maintenance action. Don and Robbie after much deliberation and head scratching, Don decide and confirmed........Yes Robbie it is Green!!!!

6 was pleased that by the end of the day we(Don) had ironed out the issues.

One last item, where do these wires go, "Robbie asked"? Note: package of wires in Robbie's hand.

Robbie and 6 stop for a cameo shot

The Kinyon family and Robbie photo moment prior to our departure from Virginia.

6 was happy to revisit old friends but......as always it is time to hit the road to a new destination.

Thanks Don, Sue, Matthew and Last but not least the infamous (Q).

Don and Sue and the boys were great hosts! I can not say enough about these people. Great group!!!!

Traveling through the night back to Eden, N.C. we arrive at Robbie's home.
    Little 6 meets Robbie's Max 2 and Max 4.

Little 6 gets to check out the Marine Corps wall at my home. Since the Marines are amphibious warriors little 6 was right at home.

A salute from my Marine Bear.

Had this radio from my youth so i thought it would fit right in with this adventure. Guys it still works. Turned it on while taking this photo and Sonny and Cher was singing...I got you babe! How many of you guys remember this style of radio?

6 got the first ride in one of the machines, the little fellow rode before i did. In the video of the machine 6 was in the back having a ball. Had to hold on to him a few more days to get this, but he was worth it!

Now it is time to send him on his way to his next destination. Had a fun time with little 6 and have a safe journey where ever you travel.
    Last edited by Mike; 09-05-2009 at 11:00 PM. Reason: linked thumbnails for pictures ;)

Very cool journey Lewis. Thanks for taking the time to post all of those pictures and the story. Great job!

Cool Kool!

Really good to see Pad Won is on the move! He will have a really great adventure. Nice shots Lewis!!

Still want a KID

+ Reply to Thread