History of this Ken Adams Springer?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: History of this Ken Adams Springer?

History of this Ken Adams Springer?

I just purchased the Ken Adams Springer from Jim Cheney. Any old springer racers out there know the history of this machine?

Last edited by Mike; 10-10-2007 at 07:35 PM.

Beautiful! Here is a link to your gallery where the other pictures are. Thanks for sharing them.

http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/show.../500/ppuser/23

Can't help you with that one . My last year raceing was 1974. And I've never seen it before. It looks fast. Let us know how it runs.

If we ever get this race going in Ohio, we're going to have a class just for these macines. I know my measly Chief will be outclassed by all these springers that have been popping up (pun intended) the last few months.
    Banned

Looks like the same Sachs engine as the Tru-Way springer. would be a good match up.

Were Sachs engines popular with the racers? I always thought JLO/Rockwells were the engines that most amphibs used, maybe racing was different. Off the top of my head, the only other somewhat popular AATV to use Sachs was Amphicat.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread