ATV Racers

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ATV Racers

Very Cool you found the site!!! Welcome back to the aatv crowd!

Thank you for the kind words,,,, but hold on boys,, I will only be a spectator .. Jake Wagner got all my old stuff back in 1976 or 77..
    In 1980 Jake talked me into bringing my old Rupp 440 magnum up to his place and putting it back into the mod with the spring seat.
    Got some methanol to feed it and off we went to Ashtabula.. When we got there I remember some of the guys called me a has been..
    But as I recall I made a pretty good showing ,,but I can't remember what it was.. Anyhow it was a good time.. It was the last time I ever
    held the sticks..

Scott

SOMEONE must have an extra machine you could borrrow, even if it's just stock.
    How about it Larry? I've seen the 12 in your back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Slonaker View Post
    Thank you for the kind words,,,, but hold on boys,, I will only be a spectator .. Jake Wagner got all my old stuff back in 1976 or 77..
    In 1980 Jake talked me into bringing my old Rupp 440 magnum up to his place and putting it back into the mod with the spring seat.
    Got some methanol to feed it and off we went to Ashtabula.. When we got there I remember some of the guys called me a has been..
    But as I recall I made a pretty good showing ,,but I can't remember what it was.. Anyhow it was a good time.. It was the last time I ever
    held the sticks..

Scott
    Hey Scott! Jake Wagner lives about five minutes from me. I use to go to his place when they raced there. I bought my first Attex from him; a 500 Superchief. He owns, All Pro Trailers in Mechanicsburg Pa. now. I haven't seen Jake or Ty in long time. I need to stop by and get Ty to dig through some of their photos and old film.

+ Reply to Thread