6x6 visits Statesville NC (part one)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6x6 visits Statesville NC (part one)

6x6 visits Statesville NC (part one)

the 6x6 world mascot got to our home in Statesville NC in time for the Labor Day weekend. he wanted to check out the shop first thing and was very interested in trying to upgrade to the 24 horse honda i have sitting out there.

once i got him talked out of that, he wanted to get right down to work on my Wild Wolf build. we worked most of the weekend nearly around the clock.

he did ask for a break every now and then to check out 6x6 world

once we got the Wolf up and running he wanted to get to know the rest of our fleet

we took the rest of the day off on labor day to play with Wyatt, and have a BBQ

back to work on tuesday. the little guy was excited to check out Richard Petty Motorsports
    he must have had some inspirational words for the #9 as it went out and won the race the following week. after checking out some of the other machines... ... i caught him checking out another engine, i don't know what it is with this kid!
    after working all week, he still wanted to push on with the Wild Wolf build. i let him help me out with the engine cover, but then it was time to send him on the the next member.
    We wish him luck in his travels, and hope he can be as big a help to the other members as he was to me.
    Last edited by racerone3; 09-15-2009 at 08:45 PM.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Brian, that was very cool! Great pictures and story. The race shop was an added bonus. Thanks for posting / participating!

I love those pictures with the Dodges!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread