Lowcounty Sc or North Ga Riders

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lowcounty Sc or North Ga Riders

Lowcounty Sc or North Ga Riders

Im in Beaufort anybody near by?
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by highrollinmopars View Post
    Im in Beaufort anybody near by?
    hey hi roller . you ar close enought for our busco ride in goldsboro nc the 10 11 12 of oct i think magty max IV is closer to you than us but we would like to have u come ride with us . . welcom to the site . i'm robbie one of the carolina boys .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Rider near you

Highroller, you live just 45 miles north of me. I can take into some swamps that are about 40 minutes from your house that will make the Busco ATV park look like a sunday cake walk. This area is full or impossible swamp like areas that you want to have at least one other AATV with you when you go into. A lot of the videos that I have posted are right in your neck of the woods. Another forum member Heath has an Argo Frontier and lives in this area. I am in the process of replacing my bearings now but the mighty max should be ready soon. The first video has some shots filmed in you area, the second here was filmed within 25 miles from you home.

The Argo Frontier tires are the best I have seen for the type of conditions you see in the last video
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 09-22-2009 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Highroller, you live just 45 miles north of me. I can take into some swamps that are about 40 minutes from your house that will make the Busco ATV park look like a sunday cake walk. This area is full or impossible swamp like areas that you want to have at least one other AATV with you when you go into. A lot of the videos that I have posted are right in your neck of the woods. Another forum member Heath has an Argo Frontier and lives in this area. I am in the process of replacing my bearings now but the mighty max should be ready soon. The first video has some shots filmed in you area, the second here was filmed within 25 miles from you home.

YouTube - Max IV in the South Carolina Swamp

YouTube - This is a Max IV 6x6 AATV going through extreme Swamps

YouTube - Dans MaxIV 6x6 and Heaths Argo in the Richmond Hill Swamps
    http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/show...php/photo/3051
    Last edited by rdr; 09-22-2009 at 11:41 PM.
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Question Cake Walk

Come on Dan.

Busco is a fine area to ride in. It has water, mud, sand, hills, water go-rounds, a Drag strip. Great camping with facilities. Night riding is great and lots of good people to ride with. It is far from a cake walk!

Eveyone has likes and dilikes, the swamps are probably a lot of fun also but Busco offers something for everyone and all machines without fear of being eaten by a alligator .

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Come on Dan.

Busco is a fine area to ride in. It has water, mud, sand, hills, water go-rounds, a Drag strip. Great camping with facilities. Night riding is great and lots of good people to ride with. It is far from a cake walk!

Eveyone has likes and dilikes, the swamps are probably a lot of fun also but Busco offers something for everyone and all machines without fear of being eaten by a alligator .
    Aaaaand.....Busco will have a bunch of 6x6World.com members there in about 2 weeks.

You'd have to drive to Ohio (Ledges or Ashtabula) to see more people from this site in one place.
    Banned

Cool Yeap!!

I've been in those swamps all around the seaboard from central VA all the way down into Florida at one time or another. I have Hunted them all, mostly after the storm season. I chose Busco for pleasure rides 10 to 1. I will hunt those areas and help the Services there but Busco is no "cake walk" Everyone gets stuck somewhere. Everyone!

Still want a KID

Whhooo

Whoo guys, I love busco and will probably be there. I am just pointing out that there are a lot of area's here close to his home. Busco is safe, you have other AATV's to pull you out when you get stuck, you can meet forum members, love riding with other AATV's. If you break a chain like I did you have another AATV to pull you back (Thanks again Lewis). Please, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Thanks.
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 09-23-2009 at 05:52 PM.

Whipper & I would give anything to ride @ Busco at least once. What an AATV playground. They'd make a lot of money off us if it was in our backyard.

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Whipper & I would give anything to ride @ Busco at least once. What an AATV playground. They'd make a lot of money off us if it was in our backyard.

Bridget
    you all are going to have to make a trip down here . and spend a week with the carolina boys . miss you all robbie .

+ Reply to Thread