2010 Mudd Ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Mudd Ox

Hey Matt,
    I think it is cool that you can do the imagine printed upper body. Like your custom woods camo. I like that idea. So is that impregnated in the body or sticker or how does that work?

matt,
    i'm continuously amazed by what you're improving in these vehicles...the one you have for sale on ebay...is that the one i test drove this summer? that is an INCREDIBLE machine in itself, i couldn't even imagine IT getting any better lol. hope everything continues going well for the company! got any pics of the joy stick setup? just kinda curious lol

Quote Originally Posted by andylmusic76 View Post
    matt,
    i'm continuously amazed by what you're improving in these vehicles...the one you have for sale on ebay...is that the one i test drove this summer? that is an INCREDIBLE machine in itself, i couldn't even imagine IT getting any better lol. hope everything continues going well for the company! got any pics of the joy stick setup? just kinda curious lol
    Hi Andy,

Thank You for the kind words. Yes the one on ebay is the Mudd-Ox you drove. The joy stick machines are being built now. After all of the testing is done I will post some photos.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    Hey Matt,
    I think it is cool that you can do the imagine printed upper body. Like your custom woods camo. I like that idea. So is that impregnated in the body or sticker or how does that work?
    Thank You larry,

The pattern is printed on the sheet before the body is formed. The printing has a top coat to help prevent scratching.

Matt

We have now had three generation of production machines and would like to point out that even the first ones are more then capable machines.
    aren't there 2 years of production models? What constitutes 3 generations? (possibly 2 variations of the 09 model?)

We used the drop in bed liner which really helps keep debris out of the hull/tub.
    Great idea, Matt. Kudos to your R&D department.

The joy stick machines are being built now. After all of the testing is done I will post some photos.
    Well, if we are going to go all out.........how about a yoke between the legs and a throttle quadrant on a right console between the seats.

The Jet-ox

Quote Originally Posted by hancock View Post

Well, if we are going to go all out.........how about a yoke between the legs and a throttle quadrant on a right console between the seats.
    ...and of course an ejection seat, allow it to run off jet fuel, and the ability to go into full afterburner would all be nice as well

Thanks

Thanks Matt for taking time to answer our questions, and thank you for the improvements and your responsiveness to the needs of your customers.

Hancok
    Yes two generations of the 09 models.

I talk to Matt today and I can see a road trip coming up. I have to check out RED 2010 he has. I can see a new Red toy coming soon. Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

mud ox vs centaur

Matt O

what is the mud ox web site? Is the mud ox fuel injected? and have you ever put a mud ox head to head with a top of the line argo or centaur? I am just wondering what is the best machine for the value. Really want to know how the mud ox compairs to a centaur weight, towing, realiability,and trail riding. thanks

+ Reply to Thread