Parts / Assembly Manual (Terra Tiger)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parts / Assembly Manual (Terra Tiger)

Parts / Assembly Manual (Terra Tiger)

Does anyone have a copy of a parts manual for the Terra Tiger they could e-mail me? I already have the operators manual and service manual, but need something that shows diagrams of all the components and how they go together. I have three tigers gutted and weather permitting, I will do the fiberglass work next week. In the meantime, I have started on the cleaning of parts. I will soak every piece in an electrolysis tank to de-rust. Each will be treated with rust converter, primed and painted. I will use all new hardware and coat everything with antiseize. I don't plan on having them done until early next summer so I have plenty of time.

I will also start one single "progress thread" for updates and to serve as a resource in the archives. I am going to restore each back to original (or better than original) and I hope the final result will be show quality, but I do intend to use them....so they won't stay that way long.

The very first piece is soaking in the electrolysis tank as I type (the bracket for the brake). And while I am keeping two others together for reference when I reassemble, I would like to see a parts diagram to make sure I am doing it correctly. All three Tigers had some interesting and custom fabrications to keep them running for many years....some people should not be allowed to use a welder!

Thanks in advance and I hope that I can be a good resource when I am done.

Did you ever find a parts breakdown? I'd love a copy too. Mine is missing the shaft. brake rotor, and driven cvt unit.

+ Reply to Thread