Pumpkin Carving

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Carving

Pumpkin Carving

It's that time of the year again so I thought we could have a little challenge just for fun. Let's see your best pumpkin carving of an AATV. I know you can do better than mine

Mike, thats really good! I love that idea and I think I might just have to copy take your challenge and try and do my own.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

my girlfriend's gonna love this.

Mike,
    That has to be the best carving of an Argo Response I've ever seen! Nice work!

:o)
    ~m

Funny, real funny! Hey, I'm just thankful that you can make out the three oblong circles that somewhat resemble tires

Ohhhh....TIRES.... Now I see... You sort of have to turn the monitor down and to the left, but it does make more sense now.

I don't think I'd have the patience to carve something like that. Go figure, I gladly drill and countersink 74 rivet holes for a skid plate lying on my back in the mud, but I don't want to carve a pumpkin.

~m

I'm disapointed, where's the roll cage.

You can count on my entry!! I am working on a stencil for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Ohhhh....TIRES.... Now I see... You sort of have to turn the monitor down and to the left, but it does make more sense now.

I don't think I'd have the patience to carve something like that. Go figure, I gladly drill and countersink 74 rivet holes for a skid plate lying on my back in the mud, but I don't want to carve a pumpkin.

~m
    I'm with ya on that! I love machines & working on machines. The harder the job the more fun I have, but I have no patience for pumkins! I'll end up going nutz!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

This is my entry in the pumkin contest. Happy Halloween!!!
    Cole
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread