Video walk around

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Video walk around

Video walk around

We talked about this idea before. Doing a walk around of each amphibious vehical so we all can see how the different models appear. This may help people just looking for there first amphib or possible just for entertainment for others. Sounds like a good idea and I hope it works.

Go out and walk around your amphib with the video rolling. Post the video here and I will edit it up near the top of this thread. That way there all easy to find. Here is a couple Ive done. Mudbug3 posted his hustler which is the one this idea came from.

Attex 208tt

Attex conversion lil truck

Mudbug3s Hustler 980
    Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    This was the second " deep tub " Hustler 980 that I bought in Arkansas. This is how it looked the day I brought it home on the trailor. As I climb up onto the trailor you,ll see me video the home made " split shifter " thats right below the passenger front seat.

Crazycolt222 Scramber Marc XII

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyColt222 View Post
    Video of my scrambler 6x6 i found in local barn. Very nice machine for its age. Besides the bad gas ive took it out on some successful rides and its a very nice machine and a blast to drive.

BW6 built an awesome machine.

The drive of a Multimobile.

Model Citizen's MaxII- Her awesome SS addition!!

Jb's Avenger walk around. This machine was unknown when I did the video.

Racerone3 has been busy with his Hustler 950! Thanks Brian! Looks good!

azz7772 did a walk around of his Titan Predator as purchased.

Coops mystery machine! Thanks Coop!

Another video of Coops showing off his restored Coot!
    Last edited by LarryW; 10-14-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Thumbs down

That was pretty cool Larry! Is that back end of the little truck a combination of upper bodies or is that part factory?

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    That was pretty cool Larry! Is that back end of the little truck a combination of upper bodies or is that part factory?
    Thanks Lewis!!!

Yea its the back abs gooped up to the front. I cut the middle out. It all started with the original seat horn thing was broken badly when I got it. I want to add a box/deck or something to the rear. I started a photo gallery on it. Its going to be the only first generation lil truck out there.

Custom Attex little lil truck
    Last edited by LarryW; 03-24-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Wow that was great! I can't wait to see the lil truck when you get it finished.

Smile Lil' truck

Nice project Larry!! Is that a "beer and a jigsaw" One?

This was the second " deep tub " Hustler 980 that I bought in Arkansas. This is how it looked the day I brought it home on the trailor. As I climb up onto the trailor you,ll see me video the home made " split shifter " thats right below the passenger front seat.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 10-09-2009 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks for posted that Dave. That was the video that started this idea of the "walk around".

Scrambler 6x6

Video of my scrambler 6x6 i found in local barn. Very nice machine for its age. Besides the bad gas ive took it out on some successful rides and its a very nice machine and a blast to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyColt222 View Post

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
    Nice looking machine.
    Banned

Thumbs down

Nice scrambler!!!

+ Reply to Thread