Video walk around

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Video walk around

Nice find. The blooper was funny. Must be a female machine. You know, mind of it's own.

Bridget

Fantastic idea the walk around bit boys.Well done.I now there are the brochures which are good for specs but the video is worth a 1000 pictures.To all those involved,thank you.May this thread have a long life

I added the BW6's machine. That thing is awesome.

Thanks Larry, you really know your way around this new forum. Got some video coming of it soon.

I recently purchased a project Mud Puppy made by . I did a video showing how the drive works. It really is a simple yet impressive design of a single joy stick control. It does the throttle, turning and braking. It resembles a Jiger style body and have since seen a few Jigers that are actually Multimobiles!!! The easiest way to tell is the front hood area on a Jiger has the ribs, the Multimobile is a little different. Check out the pictures of the 2 and you will notice. It needs some work but I am pretty excited to get it going. Should be a sweet super light weight machine to tool around it.

Last edited by LarryW; 03-13-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Larry, that is a very interesting drive system. I was wondering what does it have for HP? Could it be upgraded and maybe redesigned for more HP? What about reverse? It reminds me in "theory" of how the Hoot transmission works.

The drive is very cool I think. So simple. It has a very small jlo 197. It is seized, thanks to the mounting position. The carb let years of rain go in Im sure. There is no reverse. This thing is crazy light like under 300lb Im sure. Should be fun to tool around in some day.
    Last edited by LarryW; 05-10-2012 at 09:35 PM.

I tried my hand at the "video walk around" thing today.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thanks Brian, that 5 minute video saved me about 8 hours of driving to come down and see what you've been working on the past month. The way I look at it, I saved 8 hours, so driving to Busco will only cost me 1 !

Nice work Brain! Looks good. Thanks for video! I edited it in to the first post so they're all together.

I also added the JB Adventure which was the unknown machine in Michigan. There is also a brochure on it on the brochure section now.
    JB Adventure

+ Reply to Thread