Video walk around

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Video walk around

Very nice job on the video walk around, Brian (from a man's point of view) And nice job on the mods, too. Looking forward to the video running around.

Bridget

Very nice Race. i really enjoy the walk arounds. Look forward to seeing it perform.

looking good Brian.

Anybody want to do one? We dont have any argos yet! But even if its a model we already have that would be cool!

I added azz7772's titan predator to the top thread. Thanks for the video azz7772! Nice machine!

Anybody else want to do one. Just trying to get a video walk around of each machine so people can go through the list and check each out.

Here is my walk around of my "Mystery 6x6" Sure would like to know more about it...

Coop
    Last edited by Coop; 05-21-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Very impressive and well built machine. I really like the Subaru engine. Had a Subaru Brat 25 or so years ago and loved that little truck. I wish we knew more about the person that built your machine.

Copp

Thanks for posting this video. Exellent video walk around and I really loved the close up zoom in shots too!

Looks like a pretty serious machine.
    Banned

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Nice Coop, have you taken it on a pond run yet? I think you will have awesome water speed with the jet pump. I am curious though does the pump turn all the time and if so, will that damage it? Can't wait to see a vid of it at max speed on the water...
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

+ Reply to Thread