Steering Sticks..Alignment

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steering Sticks..Alignment

Steering Sticks..Alignment

Hiya folks. The steering sticks on my Sidewinder are not even. I have the right stick forward of the left when tramming the vehicle. Is my T-20 OK or does it need adjustment? I'm also lookin for the cab enclosure for her! This site is great and it reminds me of the EAA and the help I got from those folks when I built my Super Cub aircraft! Thanx all...6x6Bearman

First check your T20 adjustment to make sure it is within specs. Then if it is you can just adjust the laterals themselves so that they are both even.

+ Reply to Thread