Hustler 900

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hustler 900

Hustler 900

Well thanks to Jason (Duckhunt81) I am now the owner of a Hustler 900. It needs a few things and I will ask for some help along the way but all in all it can be finished. He did the hard work of stripping down the frame and converting the transmission to a split shift, I just have to do a little work on the engine to get it running straight and put the transmission back in place. It was a long trip to Mississippi and back but we tied it together with some stops along the way and back. Here is how it sits in my garage now:
    Attached Images

Congrats on your new purchase. She is beautiful!!!

Congratulations. This should be a good restoration. Post some pictures as you go so we can all watch.

awsome ,so glad you were able to find something you and your wife could agree onw. when its going you need to make a trip up for a ride
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Thumbs down Nice Hustler

Nice machine, sure it will be up and running in no time. Keep us posted as it goes.

Pictures in my Gallery

I added a bunch of pictures of what I am starting with, i have a few more to add. Take a look, I'd like to hear what you think about Hustler.

Thanks for the comments and great people here. As Kevin said it was important to find something that not only pleased me but my wife as well. Hopefully she'll catch the bug once she sees the fun me and our son are having!

fordtc87

I checked out all of the pics that you posted in the gallery, and it looks like you,re moving along pretty good. Lots of luck on your new 6x6 project.

Take good care of her

I know she's in good hands now. Thanks for making room in my shop, because I've filled it back up with a Max II.
    Good to meet you and your family. Hopefully we can reunite for a ride with the old 900 when you get it wrapped up.

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunt81 View Post
    I know she's in good hands now. Thanks for making room in my shop, because I've filled it back up with a Max II.
    Good to meet you and your family. Hopefully we can reunite for a ride with the old 900 when you get it wrapped up.
    I dont think there is any reason to worry about her. I cant believe how fast he has been working on it already. He is motivated for sure. I think Nate want to drive it, what you thing?

Thanks Jason!

This is going to be fun, I have some things that I have to get done before it runs but I am getting better at plastic welding. It will look like a frankenstein though when I am done with all the cracks. I am thinking about seeing if a body wrap will work on it. I have a buddy that is friends with a guy that designs graphics for trailers and such. They go on pretty easy and are pretty tough. I just have to decide what I want it to look like.

Thanks for all the pictures to help me decide to buy it. It wasn't a bad trip home, we made it in one piece. It sure got cold on Friday, I liked the 60s that were down in MS. Have a good night!

Nate

+ Reply to Thread